Is your week full of meetings with people inside and outside your organization? Then you’re probably spending a lot of valuable time coordinating, chasing people, and waiting for responses. Ask your remote assistant to manage your schedule for you proactively, to continuously plan and refine the detailed logistics of your life weeks ahead, reflecting everything in your shared calendar and leaving you free to focus on the things that matter:
- Email Inbox Management,
- Schedule meetings/appointments, and adding them into your calendar (e.g., dance lessons, water delivery, business meeting travel dates, dinner appointments, conference calls, doctor appointments, dental appointments, pet grooming, house viewing, yoga classes, nail spa appointment, haircut, barber, etc.),
- Book a meeting room,
- Make lunch/dinner reservations at your favorite restaurant,
- Call shoe repair places to get quotes and hours of operation,
- Coordinate and set up conference calls (Zoom, Skype, etc.),
- Reminders (birthdays, events, funerals, christenings, recurring meetings and events, recurring purchases, etc.).