We believe the following things make Sigrid.AI a superior solution for anyone looking for administrative assistance.
Our Team Structure
The team structure is the secret sauce of Sigrid.AI. Your dedicated EA will always be your point of contact and is responsible for the day-to-day quality of the service we provide you, but in reality, you are being supported by a whole team. This provides the following benefits to you:
- Specialization – when your tasks require unique knowledge or skills, your EA can draw on a group of specialist in areas such as travel management (our travel desk is staffed by travel industry professionals), expense management (done by a dedicated bookkeeper), IT support, research, PowerPoint, social media, CRM management, and more.
- Delegation – your EA has access to a pool of Associate Executive Assistants, who can take on less complex and time-consuming tasks such as data entry, waiting on calls, etc. This frees up your EA to focus their energy on quality and project management.
- Continuity – because we have several staff members working with each client, we can offer seamless continuity of service during vacation, sick leave, etc. Should you need a new EA for some reason, we can offer an almost instant replacement with someone who already knows how you like to work. Contrast that with having to go through months of recruitment and training.
- Flexibility – the Sigrid.AI service can quickly scale up and down depending on your needs because we have a whole team ready to support you, and many of them will be familiar with your requirements already. Just let your EA know, and we will add some hours to your current plan, or move you to a different plan.
Our Recruitment Process and World-class Staff
All our employees are college-educated with excellent working English (Kaplan rating Advanced/Highly Proficient) and a minimum of 5 years of working experience. We hire people full-time, offer above-market compensation and benefits, including healthcare for dependents, so our staff is free to focus their energy on providing an excellent service to our clients. Staff co-work in our office 2 - 3 times a week and receive on-going in-classroom training,
We have spent the past three years refining our understanding of what makes a great remote executive assistant (hint: it is not the same characteristics that make a good co-located EA) and our ability to attract them. Only 1% of applicants make it through our rigorous recruitment process, which combines the latest psychometric testing (one test was developed by NASA) with several rounds of interviews and case-based
Our Management, Processes and Continuous Training
Each is supported by a Customer Success Manager (CSM) and a management team that oversees their work and reinforce quality and standard processes through continuous coaching and weekly, in-classroom training sessions.
This is what we do, and we think we are good at it. Unlike most other organizations, managing and developing administrative staff is the core function of Sigrid.AI. We invest heavily in continuous improvement both in general and at the individual level, which ensures that our service quality is substantially higher and more consistent than other set-ups like ‘normal’ co-located administrative staff, individual remote workers, or even alternative remote staffing companies where staff doesn’t co-work in an office.
Our AI-enabled Software Systems
We’ve spent the past three years developing our MySigrid platform to make our EAs able to efficiently deliver world-class administrative support. A dedicated and secure workspace is set up for each client where
- All chat and email messages with the client are managed in the communications module, and automatically linked to the relevant tasks
- All tasks are managed through to resolution with sophisticated tools for collaboration and process management
- A knowledge-base is continuously expanded of customer-specific preferences and requirements, along with shared, SOPs, checklist, etc
MySigrid uses AI/machine learning to understand the communication from clients in order to assign a task type and make sure all preferences relevant to that task type are presented to the EA just when and where they need it. We have spent the past three years labeling all communications and knowledge-base entries to educate the natural language processing algorithms that enable this. These same algorithms will power our upcoming chatbot functionality, which will support the EAs in their communication with clients.