Follow these instructions to set up an account in Office 365 for your EA
- Go to the Office 365 administration site at https://portal.microsoftonline.com/Admin/Default.aspx and log in as an administrator.
- On the Home page, choose to Add a user.
Fill in the Name and Domain information for your EA. Choose Add when you are done.
3. Name Fill in First name, Last name, Display name, and Username. Create the username according to your company standard.
4. Domain If you have multiple domains make sure it is the right one.
5. Product Licenses Ensure that you choose a license type that includes email and enables calendar sharing.
After you add your EA to your Office 365 account, you'll get an email notification from the Microsoft Online Services Team. The email will contain your EA's Office 365 user ID and password so they can sign in to Office 365. You need to tell your EA about their Office 365 sign in information. To do so, forward the login details to this email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
This instruction guide is for Office 365 users only. For more detailed instructions about how to add a user to your Office 365 account, please visit Microsoft Office Support. If you use Google G Suite, please click here. For other email systems, or if you have any questions, please email us.