Follow these instructions to set up an account in G Suite for your EA
- In your Google Admin console (at admin.google.com)
- Go to Users
- Select the organizational unit to which you want to add the user. (You might need to click to see organizational units.)
- Click and select Add user.
- Enter your EA's First name and Last name
- In Primary email address, follow your company's email naming standard to create an email address for your EA
If your account has multiple domains associated with it, make sure to select the correct one.
The field to the right of the @ sign is a drop-down list with available domains. The domain you select will be the portion of the user's email address that appears after the @ sign.
- We recommend leaving the default 'Temporary password will be assigned' in place. The Admin console generates a temporary password for the new user, using a mixed pattern of symbols, upper and lower case letters, and numbers.
- Click Create
- Click Email instructions and enter email@example.com in the To field.
- Click Send
Your EA will test the account set-up and contact you if anything else needs to be done.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any issues with the above, or have any questions.
This instruction guide is for Google G Suite users only. For more detailed instructions about how to add a user to your Google G Suite account, please visit G Suite Administrator Help Center. If you use Microsoft Office 365, please click here. For other email systems, or if you have any questions, please email us.