Expense Management in two simple steps
These instructions are for iPhone mobile phones. If you use Android or any other mobile operating system, please contact your EA for instructions.
1. Take a photo of the receipt with your mobile phone.
- tap the camera icon.
- tap the screen to make sure the receipt is in focus.
2. Email the photo to Sigrid.AI
- tap the Thumbnail Photo.
- tap the send icon.
- tap the mail application and email the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- tap send.
How to save the expense management email address
We recommend saving the expense management email address under the name 'xxx' in your Contacts. That way, when sending the receipt you simply type three x’es in the To address line and your email app will auto-fill the email address.
- open Contacts on your mobile phone.
- tap the plus icon.
- save the email address email@example.com under the name 'xxx'.
- tap done.
Next time you want to send us a receipt, just write 'xxx' where you would normally write the email address and tap send.
It's as easy as that.
Your EA will work with you and your accountants to agree the exact process for handling your expenses, including
- frequency of preparation
- approval process
- reconciliation with credit card/bank statements
- submission format(s) for automatic import into your accounting system
- accounting codes