ProofHub is consistently ranked among the best project management software because of its ability to consolidate and streamline every aspect of the project manager’s workflow. Users can create discussion topics, allowing teammates to share their ideas, files, and documents in one place. Teammates can also leave comments, proof proposals and designs, and foster centralized collaboration inside discussion topics.
The table view feature allows project managers to view their campaigns from a macro perspective, helping them determine progress, assign tasks, and communicate essential information to teammates. Kanban boards, meanwhile, allow managers to divide tasks into workflow stages and designate tasks to direct reports.
- Simple, intuitive interface.
- Table view allows managers to organize projects based on their team’s preferences or needs.
- Kanban boards allow projects to be broken down into various workflow stages.
- Gantt charts allow the visualization of projects in a timeline view.
- Customizable roles and access.
- Prioritize tasks with labels, deadlines, and estimates.
- Centralized cloud-based archive where users can store different versions of files and documents.
- Visualize progress with resource and project reports.
- Timesheets to keep track of billable hours and productivity.
Widely considered to be one of the best project management tools for software developers and agile teams, Jira Software allows every team member to plan, track, and launch software. Among other features, team members can take advantage of scrum boards, kanban boards, and project roadmaps to track and resolve issues, communicate with stakeholders, and release projects in a timely manner.
Agile reporting is made easy with customizable reports that provide real-time, actionable insights on how a team is performing during each sprint. If that wasn’t enough, Jira also has an automation feature that seamlessly automates tasks and processes.
- Scrum boards facilitate team collaborations, incremental delivery starts, and sprint planning.
- Kanban boards visualize workflows for agile and DevOps software developers.
- Basic and Advanced roadmaps enable project managers to track projects from a macro level.
- Different types of agile reporting allow teams to extract real-time, actionable insights on team performance.
Another great project management tool for software developers is GitHub. GitHub is a code hosting platform that facilitates version control and collaboration. It can be used for collaborative and secured coding, automated CI/CD testing, and team administration, among other tasks.
Hosted for free in unlimited public and private repositories, software developers can record all stages in their coding and revert to earlier versions easily. Teams can also spend less time writing code thanks to GitHub’s extensive software package registry.
- In-built tools facilitate secured and collaborative coding, automated CI/CD, team administration, and project management.
- Automatically review every change to the codebase and identify every vulnerability before they reach production.
- Use Team Administration to simplify access and permissions management across teams and projects.
Designed for busy executives, private individuals, and fully distributed teams, the MySigrid Assistant app available on iOS, makes delegating recurring and ad-hoc administrative and secretarial tasks seamless. The business tool gives users access to subscription-based executive support from a team of highly trained and managed virtual assistants and specialists on their mobile phones. A web app for iOS/Android is coming soon.
The MySigrid Assistant app (iOS)
The app was designed with built-in features simplifying and structuring the delegation process. Users can communicate with the team via chat, voice notes, attachments, image snippets, and the innovative Quick Reply feature. The chat-per-task functionality keeps everything in one place, including all details about a task (i.e., agreed deadlines). In addition, the User can view all delegated tasks in one place and follow the real-time progress towards task resolution. This includes tasks delegated with the app or from the User's email.
You can say goodbye to endless email threads and hard-to-search chat conversations with your virtual assistant. Using the app, the users and their dedicated assistants can stay in sync and better support one another.
- Quickly capture tasks anywhere via chat, voice notes, attachments, image snippets, or use the innovative Quick Reply feature.
- View all delegated tasks in one place.
- Follow the real-time progress towards task resolution.
- Receive reminders about important dates & events, including status updates from your assistant.
- See if your VA is 'On Duty.'
- Monitor subscription usage in real-time.
The team services the client using the MySigrid VA platform
The team behind the Sigrid.ai remote, managed executive assistant service uses the MySigrid Platform to solve problems and complete tasks collectively, saving them more time individually. All requests from a client are converted into tasks in the MySigrid Task Management Component. These tasks are managed by the primary VA but may be delegated to specialists who have expertise in that particular area.
The clients' dedicated VA uses MySigrid to capture all the information they've gathered about a client, including their unique preferences in the Client Fact Book. So even if the primary VA goes on leave, another VA can step in and provide the same level of service with the same attention to detail.
Working across these sub-components is the Knowledge Base (KB). This is where artificial intelligence comes into play. The VAs document all of the clients' preferences, and the system remembers them. The team is constantly analyzing all of the communications and tasks that come in, and MySigrid then links them up with the appropriate preferences and recommendations stored in the central Knowledge Base. In that way, the users can leverage other clients' collective recommendations, enabling them to gain access to the best services and solutions.
- The MySigrid Communication Component - Centralization of all task communication.
- Client Fact Book - Documentation of client-specific details and preferences.
- AI-powered MySigrid Knowledge Base - guarantees task resolution according to client details and preferences.
Keep Your Remote Team Productive & Focused on Major Goals by Delegating Recurring Tasks to a Sigrid.AI Virtual Assistant
Whether they’re working in the office or remotely, your team members’ primary goal is to crush their targets and deliver projects on time. To keep everyone focused on their main tasks, consider delegating administrative and secondary tasks to a Sigrid.AI personal assistant.
Sigrid.AI is a subscription-based remote managed virtual assistant service that combines the top 1% of virtual assistants and specialists with purpose-built technology. This allows us to deliver a vastly superior service to our clients.
Sign up for a free 14-day trial and you’ll automatically get five free tasks, plus support from a team of shared assistants and specialists. When your trial is over, you can buy more tasks or upgrade to one of our dedicated VA plans.
Once you’ve picked a plan, just pay for your first month and download our free To-Do-List mobile app (available for iOS). This app is custom-built for delegating tasks to our remote team.
Not sure if a virtual assistant is right for your team? Check out our blog post on the five most common concerns clients have about hiring a remote executive assistant (you’d be glad to know that we’ve addressed each concern).
To learn more about our services and determine if we have what it takes to support your team, book a free 20-minute discovery call today.