Do you wish you had more time for the things that matter? At Sigrid, we feel everyone should be able to outsource their non-core tasks and conserve their energy and time for the things they enjoy and are good at. Our managed remote virtual assistant service was created to make that possible.
Since our launch in February, one of the questions we get asked the most is, "What can I use a virtual assistant for?" Our answer: More things than you can imagine!
Read on to learn about nine tasks our clients successfully outsource to their remote assistants.
1. Calendar Management & Meeting Scheduling
Ask your dedicated Virtual Executive Assistant to manage your schedule for you proactively. Your VA will continuously plan and refine the detailed logistics of your life weeks ahead of time based on your current and future time zones. Everything is reflected in your shared calendar, leaving you free to focus on your core responsibilities.
- Manages your email inbox
- Schedules meetings, appointments, and events; adds them to your calendar
- Books meeting and conference rooms
- Manages lunch and dinner reservations at your favorite restaurants
- Coordinates and sets up conference calls using your preferred app (Zoom, Skype, Hangouts, etc.)
- Reminds you about important dates and events (birthdays, christenings, recurring meetings and events, recurring purchases, etc.)
2. Travel Management
Transform business travel from a chore to a pleasure by delegating your travel planning to your Virtual Executive Assistant. They can proactively plan all of your travel logistics, ensuring that it’s seamlessly integrated with your schedule. This is especially valuable when things change at the last minute, saving you from losing hours in rescheduling and rebooking hell.
- Researches the best prices on flights, hotels, and car rentals
- Researches health and travel measures taken by host countries
- Manages travel applications and other requirements
- Books and rebooks flights, hotels and rental cars
- Finds the best price for remote airport parking
- Books airport shuttle services (airport drop-off/pickup)
- Coordinates flight check-ins and secures your preferred seat on flights
- Provides visa and passport renewal assistance
- Calls airlines to resolve travel-related questions
- Tracks lost and delayed luggage
- Books taxis and car services (Uber, Lyft, etc.)
3. Project Management Assistance
Do you have a trusted assistant who can manage every aspect of your projects? Someone who can provide highly structured support as a demonstration of good corporate governance? Your Sigrid Virtual Project Management Assistant will manage every aspect of your projects, anticipating challenges and devising solutions, proactively scheduling meetings, and updating standard operating procedures.
- Set up an MS Teams site & Workstreams for every project
- Manage meeting scheduling and calendars
- Manage meeting room and event bookings/rebookings
- Schedule conference calls on Zoom, Hangouts, Skype, etc.
- Implement and maintain an online project documents structure
- Conduct client profiling
- Conduct competitor analysis and specialized research
- Conduct process management